- We have offered positions to drivers pending their background checks and DMV clearances.
- The warehouse lease is in the final stages of attorney review.
- New ETA for the bins is the week of May 20th.
- We are still awaiting an ETA on the vans.
The next three months will bring a lot of changes to the BCCLS delivery department.
The committee meets this week to continue its work on defining the core pieces of the mission statement. We will also be reviewing demographic and BCCLS surveys.
The committee is on track to deliver the first draft of the strategic plan at the June System Council Meeting.
Cisco Umbrella blocked the following in the past week:
- Total number of DNS requests inspected by Cisco Umbrella for BCCLS computers: 1.3 Million
- 1.2k Malware and Drive-By Requests for Malicious links
- 25 Phishing Requests
- 4 Crypto Requests
Intel Processor Shortage Update
For the past few months, computer manufacturers have been waiting on Intel due to a processor shortage throughout the industry. Recently, we had difficulty in getting just 14 identical computers for our new training room as most vendors were out of stock on all of their inventory. Our PC order for nearly 300 computers had been sitting in the queue for months, but there is some exciting news. Intel has started catching up, and the computer manufacturers have resumed production. Our order for PCs just rolled off of the assembly line at HP last Friday and we received nearly our entire order of four pallets of computers on Wednesday. We anticipate being able to start replacing older PCs with these new models in the next week or two.